Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 7 mins
- 2 cups dry roasted cashews
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (you can use walnut, almond, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Add your roasted cashews to your food processor and turn on. Let the food processor do it’s magic.
- When the cashews are become thicker and almost ball up into a ball of happiness, add your oil directly to your cashews while the food processor is still running.
- Once your get a runnier nut butter, turn food processor off, then add your cocoa powder, honey, vanilla, and salt.
- Turn back on to let everything incorporate.
- Add more oil if you want a more runny nut butter.
- Consume with anything. Apples. Carrots, On a burger. Serious. I just eat it by the spoonful. I’m classy.