- 3 large split chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise, preferably homemade
- 1/4 cup Sriracha hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and Sriracha.
- Pat the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Spread the mayonnaise mixture evenly over each breast. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the chicken is golden and the juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes; cut each breast into thirds and serve.
- Nutrition (per serving): 447 calories, 31.6g total fat, 135.9mg cholesterol, 323.2mg sodium, 322.6mg potassium, 1.2g carbohydrates, <1g 1.1g="1.1g" 38g="38g" fiber="fiber" li="li" protein="protein" sugar="sugar">1g>