Calendula Homemade Lotion Bar Recipe
(5 Bars) 100% ORGANIC Hand Poured Beeswax - 1oz each - Premium Quality, Cosmetic Grade, Triple Filtered Bees Wax
Herb Pharm Calendula Oil 1 oz
Raw Cocoa Butter 100% Pure 8 oz
100% Pure Unrefined Organic Raw SHEA BUTTER - (1 Pound) from the nut of the African Ghana Shea Tree
NOW Foods Sweet Almond Oil, Moisturizing Oil, 16 ounce
4 SHAPE SOAP BARS Miscellaneous Candy Mold Chocolate
Freshware 8-Cavity Oval Cake Silicone Mold and Baking Pan
3 tbsp. beeswax pellets
2 tbsp. regular cocoa butter
3 tbsp. shea butter
2 tbsp. sweet almond oil
2 tbsp. calendula oil
¼ tsp. vitamin E acetate
soap bar mold
glass measuring cup
popsicle stick for stirring
optional – essential oils
1. Mix ingredients together in a very clean glass measuring cup. To create a double-boiler, place the cup in a large pot filled with enough water to come half-way up the height of the cup.
2. Heat the mixture on medium heat, stirring until all ingredients (except essential oils) are blended together.
3. Remove from heat and add, if desired, several drops of essential oil for fragrance.
4. Pour into a mold and let cool for approximately 30 minutes before popping the bar out of the mold.
5. To package as a gift, wrap in a cello bag and tie or staple a handmade gift tag, silk flower or decorative ribbon to the package.