Home » » DIY Ornaments

DIY Ornaments



(found on her board here)
As soon as I saw these I was in love! I asked her how she achieved the affect. She told me by putting the paint inside drop by drop, swirling, and tapping the sides to encourage the streaking affect. I knew this was the project for me to try
(original post with link to the artist here)
My equipment: glass ornaments and Americana acrylic paint
First two drops of paint:


This pic is blurry, but if you kind of squint you can see the cool marbling affect that happens inside the ornament as you swirl. Sadly this isn't visible once the bulb is finished.




Let them rest for a hour and check on them ever so often to see if they are dry.






This was her favorite..I will be doing mine tonight and posting pictures on my blog.

The bolder side:


As you can see she did purples,grey,white and yellow.I am doing mine more Seasonal Colors.
It takes about 10 to 15 minutes to do..Such a great project as gifts.

You choose such a variety of colors I chose Christmas Reds and Golds.

Be sure to check out the hosts of this Pinterest Challenge:
Katie of Bower Power
Sherry of YoungHouseLove
Ana from Ana-White.com
Erin from House of Earne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Healthy Natural - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger