Baked Sweet-Potato Chips
A mandoline or a hand-held slicer will quickly turn out thin, even slices of sweet potato, although a sharp knife and a steady hand will also work fine.
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt, preferably sea salt
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, with racks in center and lower positions. Divide sweet potatoes between 2 rimmed baking sheets. Drizzle with oil, toss, and spread them in a single layer on sheets. Bake, flipping once, until centers are soft and edges are crisp, 22 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with salt, and serve with lime wedges.