You start off by sautéing the bacon. Now, how could any dish that begins this way not be utterly delicious?
Add the turkey and spinach to the pan and stir to combine.
Once the turkey is warmed and the spinach is wilted, it's ready to serve. Believe me, you will be going back for seconds!
Shared on: Allergy Free Wednesdays, Gluten Free Fridays, Allergy Friendly Day After Thanksgiving, Whole Food Fridays, Gluten Free MondaysRecipe:
Paleo Turkey Sweet Potato Hash
- 1/2 lb bacon, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 sweet potato, finely diced
- 4 c leftover turkey, diced or shredded (chicken,leftover roast of beef or pork would be good too!)
- 3-4 handfuls baby spinach
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until the fat begins to render. Add garlic, onion, and sweet potato. Stir to prevent the garlic from scorching.
- When the onion is translucent, add turkey and spinach, stirring to combine. Cook until spinach is wilted and turkey is warmed through.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve!
- You can actually use leftover roasts or even chicken would be really good too.I made this with a leftover pork roast and it was to die for!