Rosehip seed oilWhat is rosehip oil
Is used because it contains vitamin C, rosehip oil is very good for treatment of various skin affections. This is by far one of the best sources of essential fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6. Also, is a natural source of Retinol - Vitamin A, which helps rebuild tissue. It is recommended in treating scars of any kind: from the surgical, to those caused by sun exposure, scrapes, etc. for skin with open pores, oily skin or with problems. This is considered a "dry" oil because it absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves no greasy traces. Rosehip oil is widely recognized because of capacity from amelioration and repair scars from various sources, from acne to the surgical operations. If you continue to apply the oil, it will stimulate the natural regeneration process of the skin.
What treat rosehip oil and what properties it has:
- exceptional cicatrisant
- penetrating, not without traces fat
- prevent skin devitalization
- stimulant to production of collagen and elastin
- reduces pigmentation spots
- stimulates restoring epidermis
- maintain elasticity of the skin
- promotes the regenerationDespite the interest held by ancient civilizations, this oil is a relatively new ingredient used in cosmetics today and gain in importance because of its scientifically proven benefits. Referring to nutrilife cosmetic industry, skin care products which you can now chooses are many and varied. It became very difficult to find the right cosmetic product for skin type of each person.