This homemade decongestant is good for breaking up chest congestion so you can clear it out. Anyone old enough to eat honey can take it.
Author: Annette McEndarfer
- 1 c. honey
- 1 c. lemon juice
- 5-7 radishes
- 1 sm. red onion
- 6 garlic cloves (If my cloves are super-small, I use a couple more.)
- Wash, peel, and trim the vegetables as appropriate, and cut the onion into 2-4 chunks.
- Dump everything into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate between uses, for up to a week or so.
- TO USE:
- Adults take 2 Tbsp. once a day, or more as needed/desired.
- Children take 1 Tbsp. once a day, or more as needed/desired.
- Should begin expelling within 24 hours. (We have typically noticed it kicking in within the first couple hours.)