Spicy Beef Chorizo
No fillers or mystery meat! Just grass fed beef and spices in this recipe, which make this chorizo totally delicious AND Whole30 compliant! Freezes beautifully.
- 2.5 lbs ground grass fed beef
- 1 tb ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander seed
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbs oregano
- 2 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 5 tbs ancho chile powder
- 6 tbs apple cider vinegar
- Measure out all seasonings into a large bowl.
- Add ground beef to the bowl; pour over the apple cider vinegar.
- Use (gloved) hands to work the seasonings into the meat evenly.
- Can be cooked immediately or left in the refrigerator overnight for the flavors to develop.
- If freezing, do so immediately.