Ingredients and Directions
- 1 bottle Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (I recommend Braggs ACV)
- 1/4 cup chopped Garlic
- 1/4 cup Onions
- 1/4 cup Habanero peppers (or hottest peppers you can find)
- 1/4 cup grated Ginger
- 1/4 cup grated Horseradish
- 2 T Turmeric
- Blend ingredients together for a couple of minutes
- Pour liquid back in bottle
- Compost everything else!
You can store the tonic in a cupboard for long periods of time. No need to keep in the refrigerator. You can also use it mixed with olive oil for a salad dressing. Or a shot full on you stir fry.
*For sore throat, gargle a bit in the mouth and swallow.
*For an illness, such as a cold or flu, take a shot glass full every couple of hours.
*For daily immune support drink a shot a day.
*Eat an orange, lemon, or lime slice after to ease the heat.
BenefitsThe super cleansing tonic is an antibiotic, destroying both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. It is also a potent anti-viral and anti-fungal/yeast formula, and will increase blood and lymph circulation to every part of the body. It is so effective that it is said to be the cure for colds and the flu, and is the herbal preparation of choice against Candida. This basic formula dates back to medieval Europe and the plagues.
Benefit of each Ingredient: (All Organic Of Course!!)
- Garlic is a broad spectrum antibiotic. Unlike chemical antibiotics that kill off millions of friendly bacteria that your body needs, Garlic only targets the invading bacteria and even promotes and increases your healthy bacteria. Garlic is also a powerful anti-fungal and literally destroys any antigen, pathogen and any harmful or disease causing micro-organism.
- Onion is Garlic's next of kin and has similar but milder action. Together they are a tremendous fighting duo.
- Horseradish is a potent herb for the sinus and lungs. It opens up the sinus passages and increases the circulation there, where most doctors agree, the common cold and influenza often starts.
- Ginger contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties and is a tremendous circulatory stimulant.
- Cayenne (Peppers) is the most powerful circulatory propellant known. It simply sends the antibiotic and disease fighting properties of the other herbs where they're needed most.
- Turmeric clears infection and reduces inflammation inside of the body. It blocks cancer from developing. Especially helpful for those with joint pain.
- Apple Cider Vinegar (I use Braggs Organic ACV) There surely must be something really healthy in using apple cider vinegar, since The Father of Medicine, Hippocrates, used this vinegar around 400 B.C. for its health giving qualities. It is said that he had only two remedies: honey and apple cider vinegar.
All About Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is made from fresh ripe apples that are fermented and undergo a stringent process to create the final product. The vinegar contains a host of vitamins, beta-carotene, pectin and vital minerals such as potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous, chlorine, sulphur, iron, and fluorine.
Pectin in the vinegar is a fiber which helps reduce bad cholesterol and helps in regulating blood pressure. The need for calcium supplements once you start growing older is very well known. This vinegar helps extract calcium from the fruits, vegetables and meat it is mixed with, helping in the process of maintaining strong bones. Potassium deficiency causes a variety of ailments including hair loss, weak finger nails, brittle teeth, sinusitis, and a permanently running nose. Apple cider vinegar is loaded with potassium. Studies have shown that potassium deficiency results in stunted growth. All these ailments can be avoided with the intake of apple cider vinegar. The potassium in this vinegar also helps in eliminating toxic waste from the body. The beta-carotene helps in countering damage caused by free radicals, helping one maintain firmer skin and a youthful appearance. Apple cider vinegar is good for those wanting to lose weight. It helps in breaking down fat which helps in natural weight reduction.
Apple cider vinegar contains malic acid which is very helpful in fighting fungal and bacterial infections. This acid dissolves uric acid deposits that form around joints, helping relieve joint pains. This dissolved uric acid is gradually eliminated from the body.
It is claimed that apple cider vinegar is helpful in ailments such as constipation, headaches, arthritis, weak bones, indigestion, high cholesterol, diarrhea, eczema, sore eyes, chronic fatigue, mild food poisoning, hair loss, high blood pressure, obesity, along with a host of many other ailments. No wonder then many know apple cider vinegar as the "Wonder Drug".