Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal
- 4 Potatoes, White, small, red, boiled and quartered( you can avoid if you don't want them)
- 1 cup Green Beans, French-Style, steamed
- 2 Egg, hard boiled
- 8 oz Ahi Tuna Steak, grilled
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tomato, quartered
- 14 Kalamata Olives
- 2 tsp Capers
- 4 cup Spring Mix Salad Greens
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- Place red potatoes in a medium sized soup pot, and boil until fork tender.
- While potatoes are boiling, steam green beans until fork tender as well.
- Place two eggs in a small sauce pan, and cover with water. Bring water to a boil, and boil eggs for 10 minutes. Immediately immerse in an ice bath, peel, and allow to cool completely, and then cut into quarters.
- While eggs, green beens, and potatoes are all cooling, preheat grill to high heat.
- Sprinkle tuna steak on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Grill tuna steak 2-2 1/2 minutes per side. Remove from grill and slice.
- Place salad greens in a large bowl, 2 cups per bowl.
- Add egg, tomato, potatoes, and green beans to the salad greens.
- Top with olives (7 per salad), and capers (1 tsp per salad).
- Carefully place the sliced tuna on top of the salad.
- In a small mixing bow, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and salt.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, and serve.