Home » » NYR Organics Wild Rose Beauty Balm-My Review

NYR Organics Wild Rose Beauty Balm-My Review

 NYR Organics

 

 MY REVIEW;

I was sent some lovely samples and a beautiful card I had to keep on my fridge from a lovely consultant from California,Stella you are the best and I love this product alot.It is a fix all type balm for dry areas,mask for the face,night treatment.Again I am not big on the rose smelling creams.But this did not have the that strong smell.A wonderful product and they are having 20 percent off right now.Go like their page and ask for a sample.I got the night cream too and liked it but the beauty balm I really have to tell you my strong favor for this perfect balm. My face felt amazing.Skin so soft.I did it as a mask and a night treatment.Being organic I do not find alot of organic products I like.This is an exception and I love the ingredients,I love their website.I will give it a 9.Price is up there but you don't have to use very much and it goes along way.I loved it the first time I used it.I only got a singular sample but I am hanging on to it tightly in the refrig.This is worth to have in your beauty arsenal.Thank you again Stella!

NOW $56.00 $70.00

About the product





  • For all skin types
  • Rich cleanser
  • Gentle exfoliant
  • Deeply nourishing balm
  • Full facial treatment

  • Directions

    This balm can be used in 3 ways - as a deep nourishing balm for dry skin, for simple cleansing and exfoliating, or as part of a full facial treatment to decongest and enrich the skin.
    Supplied with organic muslin cloth.

    Ingredients

    • Rosa canina (Rosehip) seed oil*
    • Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*
    • Cera alba (Beeswax)*
    • Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter)*
    • Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil*
    • Borago officinalis (Borage) seed oil*
    • Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*
    • Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil*
    • Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil
    • Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) herb oil*
    • Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil*
    • Ascorbyl palmitate
    • Tocopherol
    • Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. Natural constituent of essential oil listed.

    • *Organically produced ingredient.
      Made with 99% organic ingredients.

    THIER MISSION:

     

    Home Grown in England

    We were founded in England in 1981, and we’re still there. We design, test and manufacture all our own products at our eco-headquarters and physic gardens in Dorset, UK.  It’s also home to our own team of experts, who create award-winning products in our state-of-the-art labs.

    Grow your own

    We do. We know the origins of all our herbs and ingredients. We grow as many as we can in our gardens in Peacemarsh, Dorset, UK and at Sheepdrove Organic Farm on the Lambourn Downs in Berkshire, UK.

    Greener by design

    Our eco-factory uses solar panels on the roof, clay flooring, and high-level windows to keep cool, and uses rainwater in the restrooms. We even compost the kitchen waste, which is mostly organic, of course.
    Blue bottles

    Our blue bottles are green

    Our iconic blue jars are made in England -reducing our carbon footprint. They are 100% recyclable and come in just a few sizes-making production more energy efficient, too.

    Reduce. Reuse. Recycle

    We've followed this mantra for years.
    Everything that can be recyclable is.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright © Healthy Natural - All Rights Reserved
    Proudly powered by Blogger