Swiss Cheese Chicken
My secret to moist chicken is to start with chicken that hasn’t completely thawed yet. I find fully-thawed chicken breasts too dry when cooked through.
1. Slice chicken breasts and lay down flat (as shown below). The amount will vary, depending on the servings that you want. Add sliced tomatoes and chopped scallions/green onions.
2. Place in toaster oven, and heat to 375 degrees. Bake for 20-22 minutes (I have a convection toaster oven, it may take longer if you don’t have convection).
3. After the chicken is nearly done, only just slightly pink juice (meat is not still pink), then top with swiss cheese slices.
4. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. (if your chicken isn’t done, add more cheese and cook until it’s done).
5. Delicious! Serve and enjoy.