Fried Cauliflower Rice
Cooking StepsHeat the olive oil in a large frying pan.
Add onions, garlic and parsley and fry for a few minutes until the onions starts to get translucent.
Then add the riced cauliflower and let fry for another five minutes or so, stirring every once in a while so the cauliflower and onions get evenly mixed.
Towards the end, add the chili flakes (start with just a small amount, taste it and then add more if needed until you have a level of heat that you prefer! You don’t want this too hot, it should have a pleasant heat to it…) and then salt and pepper to taste.
Serve as a side dish, eat and enjoy!
• 1 Cauliflower head, grated into “rice” over the coarse side of a grater.
- • 1 Onion, finely chopped.
- • 2-3 cloves of Garlic, minced.
- • 2 tbsp chopped Parsley.
- • Chili Flakes.
- • Salt and crushed Black Pepper.
- • 3 tbsp extra virgin Olive Oil