- 1 pound lean hamburger
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 small yellow squash, diced
- 1 cup bella mushrooms, diced
- 1 28 oz can Classico Pear Tomatoes with Fresh Basil or organic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt & pepper
- Romaine lettuce
- Sautee onion & mushrooms until onion starts to soften, about 5 minutes, add burger. Fry until meat is cooked through. Add tomatoes, garlic, zucchini & yellow squash. Bring to a light boil and then reduce to medium-low heat and cook for 20 minutes or until dish has reduced.
- Wash romaine lettuce leaves. Spoon Beef Vegetable mix into leaves.
- Serve with butternut squash and fake mashed potatoes (ie: mashed cauliflower).