Home » » What Dr. Group Would Do For The Flue-No Shots Required!

What Dr. Group Would Do For The Flue-No Shots Required!

What I Would Do For The Flu

by
Flu
Disclaimer: People have been asking me what I would do and how I would boost my immune system during a pandemic but I first need to state that the last time I released information on the Bird Flu the FDA came in my office, forced me to dispose of all natural remedies that I had developed and almost prosecuted me.
Therefore, I must state up front that what I would do for the FLU is only my personal beliefs and I am NOT recommending people follow my beliefs or do what I would do. I am not giving medical advice, nor am I stating that this will cure or treat the flu. This is only what my family would hypothetically do in the case of infection with a flu virus.

Dr. Group’s Family Protection Plan

  1. 1 Bottle of MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement – 28% sodium chlorite)
    10% citric acid (usually in powdered form which you add distilled water to), which should be included in the MMS package or you can use organic lemons or limes.
    MMS is available online at:
  2. DMSO – at least one 8 ounce glass bottle. The DMSO should be at least 99% pure DMSO.
    Available From: DMSO Inc, 1-800-367-6935 or 502-347-5767
  3. Ultra pure Colloidal Silver (Silver Fuzion): Many types of Silver are available, I recommend Silver Fuzion
  4. Veganzyme: Available only through GHC.
  5. Distilled water: Available at local stores
  6. Organic Oranges: Fasting and eating only oranges during a FLU infection rapidly boosts the immune system.

  7. Nano-Mask: This Bird Flu mask is the first face mask in the world to utilize nanotechnology enhanced filter media to effectively isolate and destroy viral and bacterial contaminants. Nanoparticles enhance the intrinsic filtration efficiency of the media by acting as a destructive absorbent to kill virus and bacteria that come in contact with the filtration system.
    The comfortable two-piece face mask is completely adjustable and reusable. Only the replaceable filter insert is disposable. The mask utilizes adjustable head straps to provide a personalized, secure fit and effective seal against the face. The unique design and enhanced facial seal allows the NanoMask to overcome the most critical failing of typical N-95 masks. An inability to effectively seal against the face and filter inhaled and exhaled breath that will typically follow the path of least resistance; around the sides of the mask.
    Available: Limited availability – Search online
  8. Chinese Star Anise Oil (Illicium verum): This is the Herb used to make Tamiflu®. The essential oil can be mixed in warm water and taken internally.
  9. Organic Germanium-132
    Read this article about Germanium-132 for further info.
  10. Zinc Orotate: 2 tablets 2x daily. I use this when I want a strong response. Zinc Orotate increases lysosome activity, which attacks viruses and has been effective for me in lowering viral load.
  11. 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide – There are ZERO toxins in true CERTIFIED Hydrogen Peroxide, only pure oxygen is released.
  12. Oleander Extract: Capsules or Soup – I have used this for years with great success. I purchase my capsules here – SutherlandiaOPC.com
  13. Vitamin D3 Serum: The best form of Vitamin D I have found is from Premier Research Labs and is called “D3 Serum”. 1 drop contains 2000iu of vitamin D3. I would take 1 drop in the morning and 1 in the evening if suffering from flu symptoms.

Dr. Group’s Daily Immune Boosting Instructions:

My Immune Diet: I personally would fast on nothing but organic fruits and eat mostly oranges from the time the symptoms develop until they go away to help my body heal rapidly. Fasting is always the most beneficial way to boost the body’s immune system and naturally attack illness.

I WILL NOT CONSUME: Milk or dairy, alcohol, coffee, animal meat or products, microwaved food or beverages, sugar or artificial sweeteners, cooked food or bread. I will only drink distilled water.
I will repeat the following steps below 2 times daily – In the Morning and in the late Afternoon after eating an all organic fruit meal.
  • STEP 1: Put 9 drops of MMS in a small glass bowl
  • STEP 2: Add 60 drops of the “activator” (citric acid mix) or organic lemon or lime juice.
  • STEP 3: WAIT 3 minutes (stir at first and every 30 seconds) to convert the sodium chlorite into the chlorine dioxide form. It will turn a yellow color.
  • STEP 4: ADD 3 ounces of distilled water after the 3 minutes.
  • STEP 5: Add 30 drops of DMSO to the bowl
  • STEP 6: WAIT another 3 minutes for the DMSO to bind to the chlorine dioxide before putting it on your skin.
  • STEP 7: Wash hands and skin well before applying solution. Spread the formula on skin (inner thighs, upper chest, under the arm areas). I will use multiple sections of skin to get the full absorption. Let dry and wash hands after application. If a skin reaction occurs I will discontinue and follow the internal dosing instructions on the bottle or online.
  • STEP 8: I will then consume 6 – Veganzyme capsules, 1 – Oleander capsule, 2 – Zinc Orotate, and drink 3 ounces of the Silver Fuzion or other silver solution.
  • STEP 9: Wait 30 Minutes after taking enzymes/silver and consume 300mg of Organic Germanium-132.
  • STEP 10: Wear Nano-Mask if necessary or when around other people
  • STEP 11: 3 Drops of Star Anise Oil mixed in 6 ounces of warm distilled water and drink. I will also rub the oil on the bottom of both feet.
  • STEP 12: Wait 30 Minutes then drink 2 ounces of distilled water with 1 drop 35% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide
No! I would not get a flu vaccination!
-Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND, DACBN, DABFM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Healthy Natural - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger