Home » » Veggie Porrige Soup-I make this alot!

Veggie Porrige Soup-I make this alot!

Diet Vegetable Soup Recipe

I know that this recipe might not sound really exciting or new, but the reason that I am sharing it is that I often like to cook simple meals made from of few simple ingredients. This soup is light, easy to prepare and delicious. If you are on a mission to lose some extra weight, then vegetable soups like this one can come in very hand – especially if you are pressed for time. Here are the ingredients:
1 large onion
5 shallots or 2 cloves garlic
1 leek
4 stalks of celery
2 large potatoes
2 handfulls of chopped mushrooms
1 handful of chopped baby carrots
1 table spoon of olive oil

Chop all of the ingredients into a large pot with water. Add a spoon of olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of oregano, 1/2 teaspoon of basil, 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary and a little bit of salt. When the vegetable is cooked, mix in about 2 to 3 handfuls of rolled oats (depending on how thick you like your soup), 3 to 4 egg whites, and the last ingredient is garlic – one of my most favourite ingredients:) I used 4 cloves to make this pot. It is important to test the flavour frequently and add the spices according to your own taste.
I promise that for the next time I will come up with something a little bit  more exciting and special ;) If you have any ideas or variations for this recipe please share them with everyone in the comments below.
Enjoy your soup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Healthy Natural - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger