Learn how to do the perfect winged liner!
The cat eye is a classic look that can seemingly take a lifetime to master. Not anymore!
Follow these easy steps to get the look:
1. Take your pencil or liquid liner - whichever one is easier for you to use and draw
a tiny dot where you would like the wing to end up. Make sure that if you are using
a pencil that it is sharpened well.
2. Make another small dot at the outer corner of your lid at the lash line.
3. Take your liner and carefully, in a straight line, connect the two dots.
4. Line your upper lash line however thick you would like it ending it at the
outer corner of the eye.
5. Starting at highest point of your winged tip (the first dot you made) draw
another line to connect the top of your line you just made
6. Fill the space in between the two lines from your top dot and voila!
Want to see the tutorial for the amazing look on the right? Click here
Now that you know how to do the perfect winged liner, click on any of the images below to see their tutorials: