Home » » DIY Vitamin C Serum-Save Money!

DIY Vitamin C Serum-Save Money!

Skin Care Tip Of The Week *DIY Vitamin C Serum*

One product that I can not live without is Vitamin C serum. It tightens your skin, helps lighten hormonal pigmentation  and helps ward off wrinkles. I lather it on every SINGLE night before I go to bed. The only problem with Vitmain C serum is that it's one of the priciest skin care products on the market. I currently use this product and I have also used this one (yikes expensive I know). But today I am going to show you how you can make your own...for under $10! Get excited people.

What you will need:
  • A dark colored glass bottle. I used an empty serum bottle.
  • Vitamin C powder (L ascorbic powder). You can find this at your local health food store that carries products in bulk or you can purchase here.
  • %100 pure vegetable glycerine, which is a great base for serums and makes your skin extra glowy and soft.
Directions:
  1. In a small bowl mix 1 tsp of Vitamin C powder with 2 tsp of vegetable glycerine.
  2. Crush the crystals up until they are completely dissolved (if you don't you will end up with a grainy serum)
  3. Carefully pour your serum into your glass bottle.
  4. Apply 3-4 drops onto freshly cleansed skin and gently massage in until fully absorbed.
  5. Keep in a cool dry place.
SO easy and you skin will thank you for this I promise.
My recommendation is to use this only at night to start. If you think your skin can handle more go ahead and use twice a day. Since this serum is all natural and does not contain any preservatives, only make enough to last you about two weeks. Vitamin C serum may cause temporary redness and that is normal, but if you have any burning sensation remove with cool water and lower the ratio of Vitamin C powder to vegetable glycerine.
Enjoy and please come back and let me know how you like this if you try it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Healthy Natural - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger