Baked Organic Zucchini Chips
- 4 medium organic zucchini
- cooking spray
- 1t apple cider vinegar..tossing mine with it gives it some tang!
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees F.
- Wash, dry and thinly slice zucchini with a mandoline slicer or knife ⅛ inch thick.
- Spread zucchini slices out onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Spray quickly with cooking spray, and sprinkle desired seasonings on top (be careful not to use too much as stated above in the “tips”).
- Bake for about 1 and ½ hours, making sure to check on them every 10 minutes after about an hour.
- Eat immediately after removing from oven for maximum crunchiness, they tend to get softer as they cool (can reheat).
Makes one small bowl of zucchini chips