DRAWN-ON BOTTOM LASHESLet’s all take life a little less seriously and do something bold and super girly every now and then! I can’t tell you how easy it is to do… but I can show you! If you can draw lines with a pen, you can draw lines along your bottom lashline. Such a perfect pair for a cat eye! Here’s how:
- Black Liquid Liner — I used Mark Get In Line Waterproof Liquid Liner in Painted Black, my trustworthy favorite that I discovered in 2008 doing Lauren Conrad’s beauty campaigns for Mark Cosmetics. It’s the most user-friendly brush that I’ve ever found and the formula is waterproof so it won’t flake.
- Colored Liquid Liner (optional) — I used Lime Crime Uniliner in Blue Milk, a gorgeous matte baby blue, but you can use any of their gorgeous matte colors (remember my Rainbow Liner Tutorial a few months back?).
- Pointed Q-tip (optional) to wipe off and start again if you make any mistakes.
- With a steady hand, draw line by line along the lower lashline, slightly diagonally so the flare outwards instead of straight down. Draw the lines a little longer towards the outer corner then gradually get shorter as you move inward. Make sure to space them so there’s still room in between for the second color.
- Now draw similar lines in between the black ones with the colored liquid liner.
- If you mess up, simply go back with a pointed Q-tip and clean it up while the product is still wet.