Home » » DIY HairSpray & Detangler

DIY HairSpray & Detangler

Let’s start with the hairSPRAY:
homemade hairspray Homemade Hairspray
INGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup water
2 teaspoons sugar
2 Tablespoons rubbing alcohol
6-8 drops essential oils (optional)
Heat water to a boil and turn off heat source. Add 2 tsps of sugar and stir until completely dissolved. Then add 2 tablespoons rubbing alcohol and 6-8 drops of your favorite essential oil scent (optional). Once again I chose Lavender…because I love it! :-)   And THAT ladies and gentlemen…is it!
However, according to Diane at dkmommyspot.com there are 3 SIMPLE but KEY TIPS to make this work:
1) Find the right concentration for you.
2) Use a spray bottle with a very fine mist.
3) Wait for it to dry 20 – 30 seconds between applications.
I followed these 3 steps to the letter and was quite literally amazed at how well this stuff works! I figured I would have to use 4 or 5 applications before it was a strong enough “hold” (after all…it’s basically SUGAR WATER!) but after just ONE misting…it held my hair in place quite nicely. I didn’t even bother with a second application. And an added bonus…the sugar water actually adds a little extra shine to your hair. And really….who couldn’t use a little extra shine in their life! :-)
So that’s homemade hair concoction #1.
#2 is the…..


Homemade Hair Detangler
Did I say the hair SPRAY was simple to make???  Well………then THIS recipe is going to blow your mind! ;-)
Here’s what you’ll need:
A spray bottle
Hair conditioner of your choice
Water
Here’s what you’ll do:
1.  Fill your spray bottle two-thirds full with water.
2.  Add conditioner of your choice to finish filling the bottle.
3.  Shake the bottle well, making sure the conditioner and water are thoroughly mixed.
4.  Spray the mixture into your hair and brush as you would normally.

1 comments:

  1. I am sure that the informative you shared through your post is useful for people. I am impressed with the way of writing. It kept connected me all the time. Keep up the good work. Wigs Edmonton

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © Healthy Natural - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger