Muffins (with Banana Chocolate Chip option)
Cooking Steps1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin pan with muffin papers.
2. Combine mashed bananas, applesauce, eggs and honey in a large bowl.
3. Add coconut flour, almond flour, salt and baking soda to the bowl and mix until well incorporated.
4. Fold in chocolate chips if using.
5. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full of batter.
6. Bake muffins at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes until muffins are slightly browned and don’t indent when gently tapped. (My last batch took 30 minutes.)
Yield: 14-17 muffins