Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestylehttp://beta.primal-palate.com/recipe/egg-custards/
These egg custards are a fun way to spice up a family brunch. Enjoy this breakfast with a side of fresh fruit, sauteed vegetables, or both!
- 4 Egg
- 5 pieces Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk, (full fat)
- 1 cup White Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Chives , chopped
- 1 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fry bacon in a cast iron skillet on medium heat until crispy.
- Remove bacon from skillet and reserve excess bacon fat in a small glass dish.
- Sauté mushrooms in seasoned skillet until tender - about three minutes.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk eggs and coconut milk until fluffy.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Crumble bacon and add to egg mixture.
- Add mushrooms and chives and stir until all are evenly combined.
- Pour egg mixture into four 6oz. ramekins.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet, and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until eggs are set.