Makes 6-8 servings
Adapted from "Make it Paleo"
- 2 Tbsp. Toasted sesame oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. ginger, minced
- 1-2 lbs. beef, cut into 1" cubes (I bought what was on sale)
- 4-6 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. white sesame seeds, for garnish
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or skill over high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger to wok, and saute for 2 minutes until oil is infused.
- Add steak, stirring until browned on all sides.
- Once steak is seared, add broccoli. Continue to saute over high heat.
- Add green onion, and an extra tablespoon of oil if needed.
- Add coconut aminos and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Continue to saute another 2-3 minutes, until all the flavors are combined.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds to serve.