Andouille stir fry
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or coconut oil
- 3/4 pound Andouille sausages
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium-size yellow onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- Cut sausage into 1/2-inch slices. (on a slant)
- Heat large sauté pan or wok with oil at medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add sausage and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, onion, and garlic to pan, and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl combine chicken broth and arrowroot flour. Whisk until arrowroot flour is dissolved. Pour into pan and let simmer until reduced by more than half.
- Add the eggs to the top of the pan and let cook then stir around to incorporate with the entire stir fry.