Roasted Chicken Legs with Bacon Veggies
Cooking StepsPreheat oven to 400 degrees.
Slice the carrots into evenly sized sticks. Halve and slice the onion. Using a garlic press, crush the garlic cloves. Cut the cauliflower into large chunks. Combine all vegetables into a large roasting pan. Mix in chopped bacon. Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the mixture and top with 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning. Mix well.
Lay the chicken legs on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle the chicken with remaining 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning. Cover and roast for 50-60 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- 5 large carrots, sliced into sticks
- 1 large onion, halved and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 pound bacon, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 5 whole chicken legs