So I was thrilled when Savannah over at Savannah’s Savory Bites
So here is Savannah’s Egg Casserole recipe with my tweaks (I halved the recipe and played with the spices):
1) Fry 1 chopped onion in 2 TBSP coconut oil in cast iron skillet.
2) Meanwhile, mix together 6 eggs and 1/4 cup
milk. Pour into a mason jar. Add to the mason jar:
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon REAL salt
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 6 slices of bacon,cooked and cut up
Refrigerate the mason jar with the egg contents
3) In the morning grease your Pampered Chef medium bar pan (or jelly roll pan) with coconut oil, then place in your oven and preheat to 400 degrees.
4) Once to temperature, slide the oven rack out with the pan still on it, and pour the egg mixture in the pan. Add Bacon and slightly stir.Bake 18 minutes.
5) Remove from oven and cut into 3×3 squares. Refrigerate any leftovers.