Home » » Savannah's Egg Casserole

Savannah's Egg Casserole




So I was thrilled when Savannah over at Savannah’s Savory Bites
So here is Savannah’s Egg Casserole recipe with my tweaks (I halved the recipe and played with the spices):
1) Fry 1 chopped onion in 2 TBSP coconut oil in cast iron skillet.

2) Meanwhile, mix together 6 eggs and 1/4 cup 
 milk. Pour into a mason jar. Add to the mason jar:
I just realized I neglected to add the 1/2 cup parmesan cheese! Next time I will add this.
Refrigerate the mason jar with the egg contents
3) In the morning grease your Pampered Chef medium bar pan (or jelly roll pan) with coconut oil, then place in your oven and preheat to 400 degrees.
4) Once to temperature, slide the oven rack out with the pan still on it, and pour the egg mixture in the pan. Add Bacon and slightly stir.Bake 18 minutes.

5) Remove from oven and cut into 3×3 squares. Refrigerate any leftovers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Healthy Natural - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger