Home » » Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C-my review

Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C-my review



Korres - Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial




KORRES WILD ROSE + VITAMIN C

I got a free 7day sample in the mail from Sephora.I love a good nighttime treatment.Preferably a Retin-A product which I soon will be visiting a doctor to get..that will be my next purchase and review. I was very hesitant in using anything smelling like roses. I love recieving them and love rosewater for its benefits but the smell. It belongs in a grandmas bathroom to me. Strong.This was a strong smelling product. But like it says below it helps brighten your skin and it absorbs in it at night. I really liked how my skin felt after the first night. Even liked how my skin  looked after the next few nights. I just couldn't get the smell from making me not like the product. I have used other night products that I liked alot that did really well in comparison. Since it was a 7day I think if you use it for a whole month or jar it would be remarkable on your skin. Who does'nt like a Vitamin C treatment? Because of the smell and well I have used other products that were excellent I give this a 6. The price is 48 dollars. I know you can get it at Sephora and certain department stores. I most likely will not purchase it but another sample comes my way I will use it again..I will say the Korres brand has some really great products.

-Tiffany
 
 


What it is:
A facial treatment to address uneven skintone and dark spots while improving skin quality for a brighter, more luminous complexion.

What it is formulated to do:
This overnight facial-in-a-jar is a breakthrough in beauty sleep. More than a mask, more than a night cream, it contains the Korres Phos Compound, a proprietary blend including a brightening agent and stabilized vitamin C. Day after day, week after week, uneven tone and dark spots will continuously improve. After only 14 days you'll see skin that's brighter, more even-toned, and exceptionally radiant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Healthy Natural - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger