Meat Lovers Sweet Potato Hash
Cooking Steps-Peel sweet potatoes and shred in food processor. If you don’t have a food processor you can use a cheese grater, although it is much more labor intensive.
- Set shredded sweet potatoes aside.
- Melt half the butter in a pan and saute diced onion and garlic.
- Add bacon pieces and sausage to the onions and garlic and cook until bacon is crispy and sausage is cooked through.
- Add remaining butter and melt.
- Add shredded sweet potatoes and mix in with the other ingredients.
- Sprinkle on seasonings and stir in.
- Cook until desired texture is achieved. I like the sweet potatoes to still be slightly crunchy.
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- 4 strips bacon (chopped into small pieces)
- 1/3 package of uncooked pork sausage
- 4 tbsp. grass-fed butter
- 1 sweet onion (finely diced)
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic salt to taste