Shrimp and mango salad recipeServes 4
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice;
- 2 tbsp olive oil;
- 2 large mangos, peeled, pitted and diced;
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced;
- 2/3 cup green onion, finely chopped;
- 2/3 cup cilantro, finely chopped;
- 1lb peeled cooked shrimp;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- In a small bowl prepare the vinaigrette by combining the lime juice with the olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper and whisk together. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the mangoes with the avocado, green onion, cilantro and shrimp. Pour in the vinaigrette and give it a good toss. The salad is best served cold, so if you are not serving right away, allow it to chill until then.