Blueberry Honey Coconut Cups
- Place a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add your blueberries and honey. Mix to help break down the blueberries.
- Once your blueberries have esploded (that means exploded, but is just more fun to say that way), add your coconut oil and coconut cream concentrate.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and add your shredded coconut and cashews.
- Line your muffin tin with silicone liners or paper muffin liners, pour mixture into each cup to a height that you prefer, then place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Store in freezer if you have self control.