Paleo Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place parchment paper on the bottom of an 8-by-8 pan.
- Whisk flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon together. Beat in coconut oil, honey, beaten egg and vanilla. Fold in coconut and chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into your prepared pan and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the Blondies comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before serving.