Home » » 2 Minute Better Ponytail

2 Minute Better Ponytail


2mins For A Fuller Ponytail


Do you have those days when your hair is feeling really limp?  Or you like the look of a full ponytail, but don’t want to ding around with fake hair pieces?  Or do you just have fine hair?  Here’s a quick and easy way to make your ponytail look fuller in 2 minutes or less.  NO JOKE!  I love this and use it on school days when I just want to pull my hair back.  I always get compliments about how thick my hair looks.  Want to know my secret?  Here it is!
Yep, my secret little weapon.  The little hair clip that practically everyone has.  If you don’t have one, you can get them at Walmart for about $2.70 and you get an entire package like this.
Let’s get started!
Step 1:

Divide you ponytail in half with your fingers and flip your hair back.  Hold this section on the top of your head.
Step 2:
 Put the clip in your hair. 
Step 3:

 Tease the top section of your hair, just a bit.  Don’t over due it because you want it to be a natural look and not a big rats nest! :)  Spray your hair with a good aerosol hairspray.  I also took a hair dryer and dried the hair sprayed hair to speed up the drying process.  There you have it!  A nice and full looking ponytail that is easy and takes no time at all.  This will also last me all day long as I’m teaching and running around.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Healthy Natural - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger