Raw Zucchini Pasta
Prep: 20 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup coarsely chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup cucumber, grated
- 3 tablespoons hemp oil, can substitute with olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- sea salt, to taste
- Soak the sun-dried tomatoes for 20 minutes in the water. While they're soaking, shave the zucchini with a vegetable peeler to make "noodles."
- Once the sun-dried tomatoes have soaked, place them along with the remaining ingredients (except the zucchini) in a food processor. Process until desired consistency is reached.
- Toss the sauce with the zucchini and serve.