Almond Flour Chicken Strips
- Chicken, skinless & boneless, cut into strips
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- Place almond flour in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, crack and whisk egg.
- Take cleaned chicken strips and dip into egg bowl and then dip into almond flour bowl and coat thoroughly.
- Add EVOO to a frying pan. Once hot, place coated strips of chicken into the pan. Cook each side for about 3 to 4 mins. Chicken should be completely white inside.
- Remove from pan and serve with your favorite side dish. Enjoy!