Crème De la Rose
28 grams Rose hydrosol
2 grams Vegetable glycerin
4 grams Macadamia Nut Oil
4 grams Meadowfoam Seed Oil
3 grams Rosehip Seed Oil
7 grams Shea butter
2 grams Stearic acid
4 grams Emulsifying wax NF
5 grams Vitamin e
10 drops Bulgarian Rose Essential Oil
1. Measure out the rose hydrosol and vegetable glycerin into a glass measuring cup and sit in a pot with a few inches of simmering water.
2. Measure out the macadamia nut oil, meadowfoam seed oil, rosehip seed oil, Shea butter, stearic acid, and emulsifying wax NF into a glass measuring cup and sit it in a pot with a few inches of simmering water.
3. When both mixtures have reached 150 degrees F, remove from the heat.
4. Carefully pour the oil mixture into a heat-proof mixing bowl and begin mixing with a hand mixer set on medium speed. Carefully add in the rose hydrosol and glycerin and continue to mix for 5 minutes.
5. Once the mixture cools to under 100 degrees F, mix in the Vitamin E and rose essential oil
6. Pour your cream into a sterile container and allow to cool completely. Since this recipe does not use a preservative, make sure to store it in the refrigerator.