Grain-free Mac and Cheese
Author: Kelly Bejelly @ A Girl Worth Saving
- ½ cup of creme fraiche
- ½ cup of half and half
- 2 tbsp of yellow mustard
- ½ tsp of sea salt
- ½ tsp of black pepper
- 1 lb of Jicama, cut into ¼ x ¼ x 1 pieces
- ½ cup of minced onion
- 3 cups of shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- In a medium bowl add the creme fraiche, half and half, sea salt, black pepper and yellow mustard.
- Mix until combined.
- Next add in the onion and jicama and coat well.
- Lastly add in the shredded cheese and combine until well blended.
- Scoop the mixture into a small greased baking pan and bake in your oven at 350 degrees for 45 – 50 minutes