Home » » Smashbox Full Exposure Product Review

Smashbox Full Exposure Product Review

FULL EXPOSURE MASCARATHE CLAIM:
 
Inspired by the on-set technique of layering a lengthening fiber mascara over a volumizing formula, our new studio-tested mascara exposes your longest, fullest lashes. No clumps, no flakes. Just maximum-impact, scene-stealing lashes.

    • 104% increase in lash volume
    • 32% increase in lash length
    • 34-degree increase in lash curl

MY REVIEW:

This was one of the worst mascaras I have ever used.Funny thing is I went through this same paine 3 years ago but figured it out alot quickly than this time.My last step of eye makeup is mascara.I wear a full face.I love my makeup.Certain brands just have the best makeup.I love Smashbox's pallettes and REALLY love their Primers.But mascara it sucked.I live in a new house that has crappy carpets so I have been really sensitive since living in this new house.I hate. So it took 2 days to figure out that my mascara was causing me burning pain,sensitivity to light,blurry.I just plain was hurting.And it took my husband to tell me this happened with the same mascara last time I got it free from Sephora..Duh!I give this a complete 0.I advise not to even use it if given free..Twice!We even had to rush home so I can take it off..I ended up with a severe headache for 2 hours after removal..I am not even going to give you the price of a tube because it is not worth my time.
WARNING this mascara sucks!~Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Healthy Natural - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger