Slow cooked pork ribs recipeServes 4
- 3 lbs pork spare ribs;
- 5 tbsp homemade ketchup;
- 3/4 cup water or homemade stock;
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar;
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, optional;
- 1 tsp mustard powder;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- It’s really quite easy to get this recipe started. In the slow-cooker pot, combine all the ingredients except for the ribs.
- Give it a real good mix, because when you cook this way, you don’t have to stop and stir; therefore you want to make sure the sauce is consistent and you don’t get flavors in one bite that you won’t get in another.
- Once everything is combined, give the ribs a good rub with the sauce, place them in the pot, cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours. The cooking time may be long, but the reward is well worth it.
- Serve the ribs with the cooking liquid as a sauce.