Egg Drop Steel Cut Oatmeal
This is great for breakfast,lunch or dinner
- 1 cup steel cut oatmeal
- 4 cups water
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- dried seaweed sheets(optional)
1) Cook steel cut oatmeal in salt water. Once oatmeal is cooked, then add beaten egg gradually into oatmeal until eggs are cooked.
2) Add frozen vegetables until cooked through.
3) Add soy sauce. Mix well, so all ingredients are incorporated.
Note: If you have dried seaweed sheets, julienne seaweed with scissor and sprinkle over oatmeal. Use 2 seaweed sheets per person